50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training 2021
August 14 - October 3£550
Our Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course held over 3 weekends at Yoga Jo’s, Milngavie will equip teachers with the skills and knowledge to teach and practice Yin Yoga.
Dates of course:
50 hours of CPD, 36 contact hours and 14 non contact hours.
In this training students will have the chance to explore the practice and theory of Yin Yoga giving teachers the confidence to develop a Yin Yoga practice and begin teaching Yin classes.
The course will include:
– The Anatomy and Physiology of Yin Yoga
– The Meridian Theory
– The Difference Between Yin and Yang Styles
– In Depth Posture Workshops
– Props: How to Use Them to Support Different Bodies
– Sequencing and Lesson Planning
– Language and Verbal Cues in a Class Setting
– Students will Learn How to Adapt and Modify in a General Class Setting
– A Comprehensive Workbook
– Homework Assignments
– A Certificate of Completion and 50 Hours of CPD
Who Is This Training For?
This training is suitable for Yoga Teachers who have completed their initial 200 hour training and have an interest in Yin Yoga.
Cost of Course:
This can either be paid in one payment or we have given you the option to pay as follows:
Deposit – £150
2nd payment -£200
3rd payment – £200
Please note payments should be completed by 1 June 2021
For booking, please visit Yoga Jo’sWorkshops and CPD page here.
Brightening our Inner Skies with Yin and Yoga: Norman Blair
Reclaiming the Wisdom of the Body: Sandra Hill